- Eye-Hand Coordination and Motor Skills
- Sensory Training
- Logical Thinking and Reasoning Skills
- Shapes, Lines and Objects
- Magnitude and Comparisons
- Number Concepts and Number Operations
- Concept of Time and Linguistic Skills
- Spatial Skills
- Basic Skills, Emotional Skills and Social Skills
- Creative Play and Games
At home, children see their parents cooking and cleaning and these activities are intimately known to them. When given the opportunity, children want to playact and imagine themselves behaving just like real grownups. This sort of play improves their imagination, expression and sociability. It promotes discussions and better use of language through conversations and negotiations.
At Masterkidz, we want these experiences to be as realistic as possible, so we spend a lot of time thinking about the size, design and play value of the role play products we manufacture adding in as many opportunities for interactive play as possible with doors that open and close, magnetic catches, knobs and dials that turn, levers that work and so on. We also make our products to last from real hardwood and finished in colours to look like modern mini versions of the quality products you would find in a real home.